Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas continued

Next up on my catch-up blogging is my Christmas Decorations. First up is my tinsel tree. I have had this one for about 8 years. It stands about 3 1/2 - 4 feet tall.

At one of our local thrift stores 2 days before Christmas, Rick found it's best friend - the color wheel. It was marked $30.00. That close to Christmas, I wasn't sure it was something we could pick up. However, the thrift store was discounting all Christmas Items 50%! So it hopped in my cart and came home with us.

I love the base, it is coated in big sparkly glitter.

Next are some of the decorations in my kitchen.

My vintage Santa mugs and vases

These little snowmen came with Rick when we got married. They have been a part of my Christmas decorating for the last 20 years.

And some of my snowmen with my miniature vintage tinsel tree

My milk glass compote with some vintage ornaments in it.
Next are my vintage angel carolers. They are in my bathroom window. They make me smile.

And Santa's hat on my coat rack in my craft room

Have a great day!

Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment