Sunday, May 09, 2010

Scapbooked, today!

I actually scrapbooked today!
I hate to admit how long it has been since I have actually scrapbooked for me.
I made a wedding album for my daughter-in-law, Becky, for Christmas 2008. It was of Jake and Becky's wedding photos from June 2006. I will have to ask her if I can have it back for an afternoon to photograph it.
I also made an album for my daughter-in-law Kylie in July 2008, It was of Brady and Kylie's wedding photos from June 2008. Again, I will have to ask Kylie if I can have it back for an afternoon to photograph it.
I haven't scrapbooked for my albums since 2005! I have a ton of excuses, but none seem to really matter much, not even to me. Hannah has been spending a lot of time looking at my albums lately and asking why they end in 2005, why there aren't more pages. So here is the start to what I hope is a ton of scrapbooking to come.

This is a layout of Hannah and Rick at the Filer High School Prom during the Father/Daughter Dance.

Here is a list of the products I used: the green polka dot is Bo Bunny, the pink and green patterned paper is The Girls Paperie by Margie, the circle journaling spots are Heidi Swapp, brads (unknown) flowers are various collections by Prima, cardstock by Bazzill and ribbon by Maya Road.

Have a great day!

Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment