Sunday, June 06, 2010

Graduation!

Hannah graduated yesterday! I now no longer have children in school. Makes me rather sad, I must say. Graduation was nice. Pretty short compared to all our other children's graduations. Hannah's class only had 79 graduates, our other kids' classes had well over a hundred.

Hannah and her best friend Amy

Hannah and Amy

Hannah, Rick and I

Hannah and my mom

Hannah her oldest brother Jake, his wife Becky and their son Jackson

Hannah her oldest sister Christy, her husband Brent and their daughter Sophie

Hannah her older brother Brady and his wife Kylie

Hannah and her friends Shelby and Kayla. Hannah has know these two since they were all 5!


Hannah, Kenzie and Mallory. Hannah has also known these 2 since they were all 5!

Hannah and her friend Renuka. Renuka is an exchange student from Thailand.

I am going to miss going to school events and school sports, but I am excited to watch Hannah grow and I am excited about what is in store for Rick and I.

Have a great day!

Donnelly




2 comments:

  1. Renuka is from thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, B. I fixed where Renuka is from, just for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete