Monday, February 01, 2010

As I am sitting in the hospital, visiting my favorite blogs while I wait for Rick to be discharged I have come across "The Simple Woman's Daybook" entry for today and I decided that maybe I would play along.

Outside my window...is blue sky and the other side of the hospital. I haven't been home to look out my window since Sunday.

I am thinking...I will probably take tomorrow off as well, to keep an eye on Rick.

I am thankful for...My daughter sitting here next to me, keeping me company and the doctors and nursing staff that have taken such good care of us.

I am wearing...jeans and a long-sleeve sweater as it is a bit chilly.

I am remembering...how much I really love my husband.

I am going...home soon I hope.

I am currently reading...my favorite blogs.

On my mind...my 4 other children that can't be here with their dad and how stressed they are.

Noticing that...

Pondering these words...

From the kitchen...hoping to cook dinner from home tonight, something simple like scrambled eggs.

Around the house...managing to have the dishes done and the laundry done, despite the fact that I haven't been home much since Sunday.

One of my favorite things...listening to my daughter, Hannah, laugh.

From my picture journal...Hannah and her best friend, Amy, on Hannah's 18th birthday.

Have a great day!

Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment