Friday, October 30, 2009

Milk Glass set for Happy Cottage Quilter!

Happy Cottage Quilter posted her latest find on her http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/ blog.


I have this same set of milk glass salt and pepper shakers. Mine came as part of a condiment set. A friend of mine found them on her mother-in-law's property. She dug them out of the ground. Her former mother-in-law was a horder. Sheila knew that I collected milk glass, so she cleaned them up for me. The most amazing thing is that it is a complete set.

I am posting these photos for her.

Here is the little honey pot, complete with it's lid and dipper.

Sugar and creamer.


Oil cruette with it's stopper!

The tray with it's handle.

And as a finalle here is a photo of the whole set!


Thanks for letting me share with you!
Have a great day!
Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment