Sunday, January 09, 2011

Saturday and Sunday crafty progress

I managed to be crafty both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday I managed to get a muslin background row made for my Cathedral Windows wallhanging. I would share a photo, however a single row is boring. I will share the complete background once it is the right size.

I also managed to get my Christmas tree and decorations put away. Now I am sad, my house feels naked...

I also managed to clean my house between yesterday and today. I am doing a happy dance!

Today I crafted. I made a camera strap cover. I made it for a friend that had a bad week at work last week. I don't know all the details, just that it was a bad week.

Here it is being modeled on my Nikon strap. It is made with part of an Aviary charm pack.

I hope she likes it.

Have a great day.

Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment