Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello

I have a photo to share of my Cathedral Windows work that I did yesterday.

I have also been doing a little bit of tatting off and on this week. It is an edging from my favorite tatting book: Tatting Patterns and Designs by Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson. It is called Margareta. First row is pink, second row will be aqua. I will be using the edging on pillowcases for our bed.

I had a couple of thrifting finds that I'd like to share.

First off is a milk glass lamp that I scored for 3 bucks! I bought a little black shade for 6 dollars and it now dresses up my desk in my craft room.


Next up is a set of salt and pepper shakers pre-WWII. They remind me of our little farm house and our barn. I love them. Can't wait to use them at Thanksgivings!

We, at the Webb household, are forgoing today's Barrett-Jackson classic car auction for football. We are hoping for a Packers/Steelers Superbowl.

Hope you have a great day!

Donnelly

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of tatting around a pillowcase. The pink will be pretty.

    Much as I would like to follow your lead, I am afraid I would get very bored( you did say pillowCASES!) as it is a LOT of tatting to do the whole thing... but you have me pondering the idea!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete