Monday, March 15, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Well, Beauty and the Beast is over. I am grateful that it is over and sad at the same time.

Grateful, because my feet are killing me from being on them for so long each night.

Sad because I really loved the cast and crew.

I have worked on costume repairs and alterations for the last 3 plays my family has been in, as well as ushering. This year I not only worked on costumes, I worked on props with my husband and was part of the stage crew. What a rush! I had NO idea how hectic and crazy it is behind the curtain. It is unbelievable. One thing I know for sure is that I will be helping backstage again for the next one.

In this play, Hannah was the milkmaid and a dancing plate.

Hannah as the Milkmaid and Keith as the Bookseller

Hannah as a Dancing Plate and Keith as a Fork

I am so grateful that Spring Break is this week. It will take a week to recover, I am sure.

Hopefully my next post will be about Hannah's Prom dress.

Have a great day.

Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment