Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Where has the time gone?

Last time I checked it was April 25th. Today I find out that it is May 6th.

Sorry I don't have a photo today. The weather here has been hit and miss, so no good photo ops today. I want to take a picture of my hexagons for my grandmother's flower garden-but we don't have any sunshine. Since when did Southern Idaho have rain every day for the better part of two weeks? I asked Rick yesterday when Southern Idaho became the Oregon Coast. I mowed the lawn today and noticed that in amongst the grass, weeds, dandelions and such, we had Queen Anne's lace just like the Coast; completely amazing.

I hope we have some sunshine for good photos soon. I just love the fabrics for my hexagon quilt, especially with the solid black pathways that I have chosen to set off the batik/hand-dyed flower centers.

Have a great day,
Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment