Friday, January 07, 2011

My craft for last night

Last night while I was watching TV, I actually sat and crafted. I finished a Grandmother's Flower Garden flower!
This is a project that I have been working on for a while, at least a couple of years.
I love hand piecing quilts. It is my preferred method of quilting.

My Grandmother's Flower Garden is in batiks. It will have solid black pathways between each flower. I am sure the batiks will pop! Here are the ones I have completed so far.

Tonight I am planning on working on my cathedral windows wall hanging.
Yesterday, my baby girl turned 19!

Somehow she managed to fit 19 candles on her slice of cake!

She treated herself to a new tattoo for her birthday.

This is her third one and probably not her last one. She loves them.

Hopefully I will have progress to show on my cathedral windows wall hanging tomorrow, or maybe Sunday. I have to take my Christmas stuff down and put it away tomorrow. It takes quite a while to wrap all my vintage ornaments.

Have a great day.

Donnelly


No comments:

Post a Comment